- Moving on mostly a whim to Copenhagen
- Making friends that will last a lifetime
- Losing my fear of cycling
- The respect I have for my Dad
- Realising so much about my identity as a female and how important it is to me
- Cooking for 6 people on Christmas day
- Quitting a job that I did not enjoy
- Getting a job that I did enjoy
- Secretly having lunch at NOMA (not such a secret)
- The mermaid
- Going back to London for a perfect weekend
- Swimming in the cold Copenhagen harbour
- Living with my best pal
- Not regretting moving countries on a whim
- Having a boy run over three cars while in hot pursuit of my bike
- Being photoshopped into a cat
- Letter writing and magic post from my mysterious penpal and dear dear friends
- The power of "Do you want to make out?"
- Saying goodbye to lots of friends and special people
- My bike and laptop being nicked
- Falling off my bike on numerous occasions
- Grim weather
- The whole brief period where I struggled to have an address
- Being far from my family
- Being photoshopped into a cat and become a cat lady cliche.
2013. I expect great things.
Potential things that may happen next year:
- Become best friends with Beyonce and/or Lena Dunham
- Become a professional skateboarder
- Realise my life-long dream of being a magician's assistant
- Realise that the life of a magician's assistant isn't all it is cracked up to be
- Get a cat
Happy New Year. Ring in the new year with this great tune. Fat kisses!